9/7/17

"Neu Roses (Transgressor's Song)" Daniel Caesar 中文簡翻

There are times I think about that fateful day
有時我會想到命中注定的那一天
I threw your love away
我把你的愛丟掉了
Every time I see that look upon your face
每次我還是能在你的臉上看到它
The same one that you made
一模一樣的愛
When your fragile world was crashing down around you
當你脆弱的世界崩塌在你周圍
You realized your place
你意識到你所站的位置
And the darkness that you try so hard to subdue
和你如此努力想制伏的那股黑暗
It causes you to change
它使你改變
But baby, baby, please don't leave me (Please don't leave me)
但是寶貝,寶貝,請不要離開我(請不要離開我)
I know I made a big mistake, don't turn my sunshine to shade
我知道我犯了一個大錯,不要奪走我的陽光
Baby, please don't leave me (Please don't leave me)
寶貝,請不要離開我(請不要離開我)
I know this is a game we play
我知道這是我們之間的一場遊戲
You're always taking my breath away
你總是讓我窒息

Should've left you a long time ago
很久以前你已經離開了
All my niggas done told me so
But my niggas don't hold me tight
When I'm sleeping in my bed at night, only you
當我晚上睡在我的床上,只有你
Should've left you a long time ago
很久以前你已經離開了
All my niggas done told me so
But my niggas don't hold me tight
When I'm sleeping in my bed at night, only you
當我晚上睡在我的床上,只有你
Babe, I know I fucked up
寶貝,我知道我搞砸了
Fucked with some empty cups
But you got your friends too
But you got your friends too
Better believe it, in
Truth I'm up on my luck, can't stop running amok
But you got your friends too
But you got your friends too
Better believe it, I