(originally by Kylie Minogue)
Ooh la la
Ooh la, la ooh la la
Ooh la la
Ooh la, la ooh la la
I just can't get you out of my head
我無法將你剔除我的腦海
Oh your loving is all I think about
被你愛著是我所想要的唯一事情
I just can't get you out of my head
我無法讓你離開我的腦海
And it's more than I dare to think about
而那比我膽敢去想的還要更多
Ooh la la
Ooh la, la ooh la la
I just can't get you out of my head
Oh your loving is all I think about
I just can't get you out of my head
And it's more than I dare to think about
Every night
每個夜晚
Every day
每個白晝
Just to be there in your arms
只想被你的雙臂環抱
Ooh la la
Ooh la, la ooh la la
I just can't get you out of my head
Oh your loving is all I think about
I just can't get you out of my head
And it's more than I dare to think about
Every night
Every day
Just to be there in your arms
Won't you stay
你不會留下對嗎
Won't you stay
Won't you stay
Won't you stay
Ooh la la
Ooh la, la ooh la la
Ooh la la
Ooh la, la ooh la la